Self-Paced Online - CFP® Certification Preparation. Run, Jog or Walk with it.
|Price:||Click for special tuition - valid through December 23, 2013.|
|Application deadline:||Open enrollment, same day access.|
The educational curriculum underlying Bryant University′s Online Certificate in Financial Planning is one of the oldest and most respected curriculums to meet the CFP® certification education requirement available today. The curriculum was developed in 2001 by The Boston Institute of Finance and a university partner, and was one of the first programs to deliver online 100% of the educational content required to sit for the CFP Board exam. The internet has evolved considerably since 2001, and to maintain its clear curriculum advantage, Bryant University is continually updating the entire program. Bryant's focus on overall educational excellence extends beyond its industry-leading curriculum for CFP® certification. The university pairs its highly regarded curriculum with a faculty that is equally well regarded. Its faculty employs first class teaching practices specifically tuned to meet the demanding schedules of busy professionals.
The Bryant University Online Certificate in Financial Planning was meticulously engineered to ensure that content is delivered as efficiently and clearly as possible. The streamlined content is broken into ideally sized segments to enhance long-term memory retention, thereby making CFP® certification education as manageable and efficient as possible. Bryant University program thoroughly prepares its students to sit for the CFP® Certification exam in only 12 months.
Throughout its 150-year history, Bryant University has earned a reputation for innovative academic programs and instructions technology that are attuned to the specific needs of the financial industry. Bryant's close-knit, student-centered community of scholars delivers challenging academic programs that integrate business and the arts and sciences, with an emphasis on real-world application and a global perspective. More than 40,000 Bryant alumni are making a difference in their work and their communities around the world.If you would like to discuss anything about the program before taking this career-critical step, please call 800-329-4996 to contact one of our senior career advisors to make an informed decision.
The Program consists of seven courses:
- Introduction to Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning and Risk Management
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning Capstone Course
How it works:
- STEP 1: Simply sign up for the online program anytime, anywhere.
- STEP 2: Course access is granted instantly for 21 months.
- STEP 3: Order textbooks from the bookstore, preferable, one at a time, to always have current edition.
- STEP 4: Complete each of the six courses within 18 months. Feel free to consult the tutors for any help you may need.
- STEP 5: Prepare and submit a Financial Plan in the final 3 months. (The capstone course)
- STEP 6: Prepare for CFP Board exam with Final Review Course (with selected packages only).
- STEP 7: Pass the CFP Board exam.
- STEP 8: Build your business further.
To learn more about each of these courses, please visit Course Outline.
To learn more about instructor-led, accelerated virtual classroom, please visit Virtual Classroom.
The Benefits Include:
- Comprehensive online curriculum including all exams
- No travel required
- Pace of progress is completely determined by the student
- 24/7 unlimited access for 21 months
- Expert help available from an experienced financial planning tutor
- Historically much higher than average pass rates
- 14-day and 90-day call outs augmented by emailed progress reports designed to keep students fully on schedule for their exam date
- Certificate of Completion from Bryant University (click here to view the certificate)
- Program Details