You will learn about the industry, its history, regulation, providers, structure,
operations, distribution, marketing and the popularity of open-end mutual funds in the
United States. The Boston Institute of Finance offers this one-of-a-kind program. It is made up of three courses:
- Introduction to the Mutual Fund Industry Course
- Mutual Fund Operations Course
- Mutual Fund Distribution & Marketing Course
A student completing the three courses earns the right to use the CMFS designation.
The program is based on the "Mutual Fund Industry Handbook," by Lee Gremillion, a former
partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and one of the most respected expert on the
mutual fund industry
Less than eight weeks is all it takes to be on your way to CMFS designation.
- The first-ever certification program of its kind
- Recognized by 400 of the best investment companies worldwide
- Complete overview of the mutual fund industry worldwide
- 15 day money back guarantee